Salam Sehat dan Harmonis

-----

perkenalan dalam bahasa inggris


Question:
1.     What is your name?
2.     Where do you live?
3.     What do you do?
4.     Where do you study or work?
5.     Are you single?
6.     Do you live with your parent?
7.     Do you have brother and sister?
8.     How many brother and sister do you have?
9.     What are their name?
10.                         How old are they?
11.                        Where do they live?
12.                         What do they do?
13.                         Where do they study or work?
14.                         Whot do you like to do in your free time?
15.                         Do you like to play sports? Which? How often?
16.                         How often do you watch TV? Read? Listen to music? Study?







Answer:
1.     My name is Juang NurAni Pangastuti.
2.     I am live on Sutorejo street no. 63.
3.     I still study in UMS.
4.     I am study in UMS.
5.     Yes, I am. I am a single.
6.     Yes, I do, but now I do not live together because I am still study in there.
7.     Yes, I do. I have brother and sister.
8.     I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
9.     My sister is Reni, and my brother is Ayin and the other is Wildan.
10.                        My sister, Reni is 28 years old, Ayin is 18 years old and my young brother, Wildan is 11 years old.
11.                        My brothers live with my parent but my sister with her husbant.
12.                        They are still study in Kediri.
13.                        My brothers stiil study in Kediri and My sister is wife.
14.                        I like read Novels or watch a movie.
15.                        No, I do not like.
16.                        I watching TV whenever I can. I reading whenever I can. I listening to music whenever I rest.






Team work:
1.     Deni Ratnasari ( 2010 166 3001 )
2.     Debby Kristin ( 2010 166 3011 )
3.     Juang NurAni P. ( 2010 166 3012 )
Activity pages 8
7. a. What are you complaining about?
- I am complaining about my electric bil.
b. How often do you camplain about that?
- I camplain about this when it is broken.
8. a. Who is Mr. Crabapple shouting at?
     - He is shouting at employers.
     b. How often does he shout them?
     - He shout them every meeting.
9. a. Who is Little Red Riding Hood visiting?
     - She is visiting her Grandmother.
     b. How often does she visit her grandmother?
     - She visit her  once in a year.
10. a. Who are you washing your clotes?
     - I am washing my clotes in my home.
     b. How often do you wash your clotes?
     - I wash its twice in a week.
 


Previous
Next Post »

Translate